With both a pellet and meal option, Sgt Dan Super Lamb is a premium lamb starter formulated to contain a range of quality protein sources and New Zealand grown grains.
The macro and trace mineral requirements of young growing lambs are met by the inclusion of limestone, magnesium oxide, salt and a comprehensive trace mineral pack. Added vitamin E derived from natural sources is also included.
The meal variety is textured form for palatability and ensures early feed intake.
The pelleted variety ensures consistency, helps reduce waste and encourages feed intake.
For Animal Treatment Only: Contains 90mg/kg Monensin (As 450mg/kg Rumenox 200 Premix A011276) as an aid in the control of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria species.
Quick Facts About This Feed
- Sgt Dan Super Lamb is formulated for feeding to lambs from 3 days of age and can be fed to up to 30kg.
- Ensure that fresh feed is offered at least daily and that fresh, clean water is available at all times.
- Lambs can be weaned when eating 200g of meal each day for 3 consecutive days.
|Typical Analysis (Dry Matter basis)
|Minimum Crude Protein (%)
|Maximum Fat (%)
|Maximum Fibre (%)
|Maximum Salt (%)
Recommended Feeding Rate
Feed ad lib, starting with small amounts and increasing gradually up to 200g per head per day.
- Meal: Feed 100g Sgt Dan Super Lamb Meal to provide 9mg monensin per animal per day
- Pellets: Feed 200g Sgt Dan Super Lamb Pellets to provide 18mg monensin per animal per day.
Ingredients Selected From
Wheat, Barley, Grain By-Products, Oilseed Meals, Peas, Vegetable Oils, Molasses, Limestone, Salt, Magnesium Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamins and Trace Minerals, Rumenox 200 Premix, Flavouring.
DO NOT allow dogs, horses or other equids access to feeds containing Bovatec® as ingestion by these species may be fatal.