Maxi Start Dairy Pellets
To help encourage milk production and help balance conserved pasture available in early location, Sgt Dan Maxi Start Dairy Pellets is formulated to provide the right balance of vitamins and minerals to the animal. Soya and canola are included to provide high quality rumen bypass protein to encourage milk production.
Ensuring adequate intake of macro and trace minerals in early lactation is essential to minimise the incidence of metabolic disease. These dairy pellets are formulated to provide added calcium, magnesium, sodium and a comprehensive range of trace minerals including copper and SELENIUM from highly bioavailable organic sources. Added chromium helps improve efficiency of glucose utilisation by cells and supports feed intake in early lactation.
Sgt Dan Maxi Start Dairy Pellets do not contain palm kernel.
For animal treatment only: Contains 150mg/kg Monensin (As 750mg/kg Rumensin® 20% A9107) for increased milk protein production and as an aid in the control of ketosis.
Quick Facts About This Feed
- Typically fed at 2kg per head per day, this feed can be fed at up to 4kg per head per day.
- This product is designed to be fed through an in-shed feeding system (or similar) where intakes per cow can be controlled.
- Exercise caution if high levels of other starchy feeds (e.g. wholecrop silage) are being fed at the same time.
Recommended Feeding Rate
Typically fed at 2kgs per cow per day.
When fed at 2kgs per cow per day this diet provides:
- 25g of calcium (equivalent to 74g of limestone)
- 27g of magnesium (equivalent to 50g of magnesium oxide)
- 7.6g of sodium (equivalent to 20g of salt)
- 10mg of chromium
- 500mg zinc, 150mg manganese, 6mg iodine, 7mg cobalt,vitamins A, D3 and E
- 220mg copper and 7mg of SELENIUM from a combination of inorganic and organic sources
- 300mg Monensin as 0.75g PhibroMonensin 400.
|Typical Analysis (Dry Matter basis)
|Minimum Crude Protein (%)
|Maximum Fat (%)
|Estimated ME (MJ/kg) (%)
|Typical NDF (%)
|Typical Starch & Sugars (%)
Ingredients Selected From
Wheat, Barley, Grain By-Products, Peas, Canola Meal, Soyabean Meal, Vegetable Oils or Fats, Molasses, Limestone, Salt, Magnesium Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Bentonite, Vitamins and Trace Minerals, Flavouring, Rumensin®.
DO NOT allow dogs, horses or other equids access to feeds containing Bovatec® as ingestion by these species may be fatal.